Office space, as well as retail/restaurant on the ocean, is very limited in the South Bay. Upon availability, we can accommodate your needs from as small as 200 square feet up to 4,000 square feet, most with ocean and/or marina views. We also have an experienced staff to help customize your space and create the ideal environment to make any type of business as successful as possible.
For the frequent flyers, Los Angeles International Airport is an easy seven mile drive north on Pacific Coast Highway.
- Security gated parking
- Many fine restaurants and hotels within walking distance
- Wireless Internet ready
Meeting Place at King Harbor
- Conferences and seminars available by the hour or day
- Flexible set-up for executive needs
- Meetings, presentations, and seminars
- Wi-Fi, 60” plasma TV, DVD/Blu-ray player
- Ocean and Harbor views
- On-site parking
- Catering referrals available
- Large conference room seats up to 24 people
- $75 – hour, $250 – 1/2 day, $400 – day
- Free parking: Mon. – Fri. (6am-4pm), after 4:00pm – $5.00/car. Sat. & Sun. – $5.00/car
- Reservations: (310) 376-6926 x121
- 819 N. Harbor Drive, Suite 333 – 197 sq.ft. available now
- 212 Yacht Club Way, Suite A6 – 354 sq.ft. available now
Our office is open for business 7 days a week – Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and weekends from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Vacate dates ending on a date other than the last day of the month will be prorated based on a thirty (30) day month.
If you are on a lease contract, we require a standard written notice thirty (30) days prior to the end of your lease. If you are on a month-to-month tenancy, we require a standard thirty (30) day written notice.
Good credit is essential. All prospective tenants must pass our credit check/screening. First month’s rent, plus one (1) month’s rent plus $375 (to be held as security deposit).
Simply contact our office. We pride ourselves on our excellent full-time maintenance staff. They can usually get to your maintenance request the same day, if not the next day. Maintenance requests made on a Sunday will be responded to on the next day.
We have parking staff on duty daily who monitor our parking areas and entrance gates, our assistant dockmaster and a security guard patrol the entire premises during office hours, and we have a daily security guard on duty from 9:00 PM through 5:00 AM. We cannot be everywhere at once, however. Therefore, we also rely on our tenants to report any suspicious activity to the Redondo Beach Police Department.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will usually get your answer the same day or the next morning.